Ultrasound is a technique that allows the capture of images from ultrasound waves
It is an important tool for the diagnosis and monitoring of many pathologies. The test is painless, fast and accessible, and does not imply any risk for the patient.
At Marti-Torres Clinic, this test is always done by a specialist in diagnostic radiology, who will provide both images and a detailed examination report.
In addition to being used for diagnostic purposes, ultrasound is also used as a guide in performing biopsies, infiltrations and preoperative markings.
- Abdomen ultrasound: The test requires that the patient has been fasting for a minimum of 7 hours.
- Urologic ultrasound: It is convenient for the patient to go to the test with a full bladder.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound: No preparation is required.
- Thyroid ultrasound: No preparation is required.
Color Doppler Ultrasound
- Color Doppler of the supra-aortic trunks.
- Color Doppler venous and / or arterial of the lower and upper limbs.
- Testicular color Doppler.
- Echocardiography or echocardiogram
- High resolution 3D / 4D color Doppler obstetric ultrasound
- Transvaginal gynecological Eco-Doppler
Core needle biopsy guided
This test is always done under medical criterion, after performing a mammogram and a breast ultrasound. Having found a suspicious lesion requires the extraction of a sample for a later analysis in the laboratory. This test requires 4 hours of fasting.
Fine needle aspiration biopsy
The most frequent punctures are breast cysts and thyroid nodules, and can also be performed from other locations.
Artro-Resonance/ Computed Tomography Arthrography
Introduction of a contrast material directly into the joint, using ultrasound guidance.Pedir Cita